Having now lived in Brighton for almost a month, I thought it would be a good time to put together a list of things I’m excited about doing (and, let’s face it, eating) in the city in the coming months (and hopefully years).
I did a similar list about London earlier this year (although at that point I hadn’t really told anyone we were moving yet!) and it was such a fun way to put together all the places and things I wanted to visit and experience in the city into one place. I’ve often gone back to that list when I’ve needed a bit of inspiration, so I’m hoping this one will come in handy in the same way!
Let’s get to the listing!
1. Eat pizza in Purezza, a vegan pizzeria which hails from Brighton (and now also can be found in Camden, London!)
2. Try out indie ciders at Freemasons Cider House
3. Visit the pioneering zero waste restaurant Silo Brighton
4. Have vegetarian “fish” and chips (where can I find the best ones – any recommendations?!)
5. Buy ALL the salty liquorice from Caramella
6. Get fresh, crumbly fudge from Roly’s Fudge
7. Try out the burritos and tacos at La Choza
8. Finally go to Fatto a Mano after hearing so much praise for their pizza!
9. Go for a date night in Food for Friends vegetarian restaurant
1. Buy a perfume from cruelty free perfumerists Eden Perfumes – I’d love to find something similar to Flowebomb by Viktor & Rolf!
2. Visit the Open Market for weekly shops instead of supermarkets
3. Get more second hand books from Books for Amnesty on Sydney Street (already got two books this Monday with a combined price of £4.50 – woo!)
4. Explore the charity shops and and vintage boutiques of Brighton (again, I need your tips please!)
5. Go dancing or see a show at Komedia
6. Wake up early to see the sunrise from Brighton Pier
Follow me on